Updating Your Home Address
It is important that you enter a full address for each home on your Trane® Home account and that you update the address whenever you move.
- Log in to the Trane Home web portal.
- If you have multiple homes, select the home you want to update.
- Select Edit directly under the picture of the home.
- Ensure you are on the Home Information tab. For security purposes, the street address will be hidden, but you will still be able to edit these fields. Update each field as needed and press Save Changes when done.
- All Home Information fields are required, except for Home Address 2.
- If you have an apartment, unit, lot, or suite number, please enter it in Home Address 2.
NOTE: If you are on a paid plan, it is also imperative that you update your Account Address for billing purposes. Please refer to Updating Your Account Address for assistance with this process.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Trane Home Customer Support via email at email@example.com or call 1-877-288-7707, Monday-Friday 9 AM – 8 PM ET, and Saturday 10 AM – 5 PM ET.