How To Cancel Your Trane® Home Account
We're sorry to learn that you want to cancel your account and hope that you will reconsider.
If you are experiencing technical issues with any Trane Home products, we encourage you to explore the Help Center or contact Trane Home Customer Support before canceling your account.
If you wish to proceed with cancellation, you will need to log into the Trane Home web portal and follow the process below:
- Select Account from the grey menu at the top of the page.
- Click Cancel Account.
- You will be redirected to a confirmation page like the one below.
★ NOTE: Cancellation of your subscription will →
- Terminate remote monitoring of all Trane Home-compatible hardware listed on the confirmation page. This list will vary based on the exact devices you have installed.
- Terminate your access to the Trane Home web portal and mobile app.
- Cancel billing for your Trane Home account.
- If you still want to proceed with the cancellation of your account, click the Begin Cancellation Process button.
- Complete the short survey to tell us why you are leaving. Once you have completed the survey, click Cancel Account.
- Once your cancellation is finalized, you will receive a confirmation email from Trane Home.
After you cancel your account, hardware such as locks and thermostats will continue to operate properly in an "offline" state. For example, locks will continue to accept valid codes, and thermostats will continue to run your HVAC equipment, but you will not have access to alerts and other remote features of these devices.
Z-Wave® devices can be re-used on other systems. If you are reusing your Z-Wave devices in another system, please contact that provider for more details.
Once again, we encourage you to reach out to us with any questions or concerns, as we appreciate your business and would like an opportunity to keep you as a valued customer.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Trane Home Customer Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-288-7707, Monday-Friday 9 AM – 8 PM ET, and Saturday 10 AM – 5 PM ET.