How To Unenroll an AWAIR® Element™ Indoor Air Quality Monitor from Trane® Home
To unenroll an Awair Element Indoor Air Quality Monitor from Trane Home, you must use the Trane Home mobile app. You cannot perform this function from the web portal.
- Log into the Trane Home mobile app.
- If you have multiple homes, select the home where Awair Element is installed.
- Tap the menu button in the upper left corner.
- Select App Settings.
- Tap Home Settings.
- Locate the Awair integration under Third-Party Integrations; you may need to scroll down if you have other integrations, such as Amazon Alexa™. Tap Remove to unlink it from Trane Home.
- Confirm that you want to unregister Awair by pressing Yes, Unregister.
- You will receive a message that the Awair device has been removed from your account. Awair will no longer be present in the Third-Party Integrations section nor will any Awair devices show on your home dashboard.
To reintegrate Awair and Awair devices after they have been removed from Trane Home, please see AWAIR® Element™ Indoor Air Quality Monitor - Integration with Trane® Home. Scroll to the section "Setting up Awair Integration with Trane" and skip to step 2.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Trane Home Customer Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-288-7707, Monday-Friday 9 AM – 8 PM ET, and Saturday 10 AM – 5 PM ET.