Link Thermostat Enrollment
The Link thermostat enrollment process can only be done from the Trane® Home mobile app. There is no Link option available on the web portal.
- In the Trane Home mobile app, select Connect New Device.
- If you do not have any devices other than the Link system, you will see Connect New Device on the dashboard as soon as you log in. Select this to proceed.
- If you have other devices registered, tap the menu icon (three lines) in the upper left corner of the screen and select Connect New Device.
- Select Trane® or American Standard® Link System Controller.
- Select Continue.
- On the Link thermostat, tap Menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Press Smart Home.
- Tap Next.
- Press Accept.
- Locate the 5-digit code in the mobile app.
- Enter the code into the thermostat.
- Once enrollment is complete, a success message will appear on both the thermostat and the mobile app.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Trane Home Customer Support via email at email@example.com or call 1-877-288-7707, Monday-Friday 9 AM – 8 PM ET, and Saturday 10 AM – 5 PM ET.